Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Challenges (SWOC)
- Young and energetic teaching and non-teaching staff.
- State of the Art infrastructure, Wi-Fi enabled campus, Digital Library, and Digital classroom.
- Exemplary performance in extracurricular activities like sports, cultural programme etc. at state and national level also.
- Active NSS wings of the college with activities undertaken to promote social welfare and to inculcate a sense of social responsibility.
- Research oriented faculty with large member of publication in recognize book and journals
- Participation of student, bodies in planning and implementation of the various activities of the college.
- Students admission and fees collection management system software is introduce.
- Cashless transaction.
- Initiatives taken to support slow learners and those belonging to diverse socio-economic background.
- Account Management Software ‘Tally’ is introduce.
- Noise pollution free and plastic free campus.
- Well equip cultural museum.
- Geographical isolation.
- Only one steam.
- Lack of Permanent Auditorium.
- Situated in a flood prone area.
- There is an opportunity to further enhance the academic standards of the college given the potential of its students act the faculty.
- Introduction of organized system of summer/ soft skill training and industry exposure world enhance employability of the students.
- With improved sports infrastructure there is opportunity for better results in sports events.
- Introduction of more add-on/certificate courses to increase the employability of the students.
- To start new programmes of studies which are relevant in the local context having focus on the skill development component.
- There is the opportunity to start science steam.
- Poor economic background of large number of students.
- As agriculture based society, most of the students spend time at cultivation to help their parents.
- Low communication skill students with other language.